The Key2roam Platform offers roaming and interworking connectivity to all GSM mobile network operators worldwide and an unlimited number of EAP-SIM enabled WiFi networks.
Through one connection to Comfone's Key2roam Platform you gain access to the complete service portfolio. Not only does Key2roam intelligently consolidate Comfone's services into a complete roaming solution, you can customise the Key2roam offering by selecting only the service layers you need based on your requirements.
The Key2roam Platform is based on an innovative high tech platform including various engines that allow state of the art automation and can therefore offer an unbeatable price for Swiss service quality.
Based on the latest IT infrastructure, the Clearing Engine is developed and maintained internally. Designed to fully support the GSMA standards, it grants a perfect inter-operability between Data, Financial and NRTRDE services. Furthermore, it can also work in combination with other DCHs or FCAs
Designed to fully support the straightforward but demanding Near Real Time Roaming Data Exchange (NRTRDE) process and its strict timeframes, Comfone’s NRTRDE System can also provide a number of additional features, which can be configured to fully meet specific needs of the Customer. Features like rating of incoming NRTRDE call events or data feeds extractions to external Fraud Management System can be activated on Customer’s request at any time.
- Full support of NRTRTD process according to standard timeframes, including generation of required reports
- Creation of NRTRDE Files based on raw data from Customer’s mediation devices or other proprietary formats
- Rating of NRTRDE call events based on simplified tariffs or full IOTs or roaming partners
- Customized Extraction of Data feeds to existing Fraud Management Systems
- Detection and notification of suspicious call patterns by means of and effective Fraud Monitoring Service
Comfone’s Fraud Monitoring Service is an efficient way to detect potential roaming frauds without the burden of implementing and maintaining an expensive roaming anti-fraud system on Customer's side. Based on an efficient Fraud Scoring Process which assigns "points" to each single IMSI based on usage and a given user's profile, it provides "fraud alarms" according to selectable criteria and a complete overview through a specific on-line application.
- Fraud Scoring Process based on fully configurable set of parameters
- Identification of “High Usage” IMSIs according to the defined criteria (e.g. “sliding windows”)
- Automatic IMSI Profiling to avoid unnecessary alarms
- Alarms notification to predefined set of recipient (e.g. via email or ftp)
- Alarms reports continuously available on-line in “near-real time” with different levels of details